It Never Rains in Nyrond
While staying at the Whirling Dervish in Westgate, Clinorus Kradner gives the Irregulars a magical lantern with which they can get information about the location of the Footmen of the Spider Throne. That night, they are woken up by a seriously wounded Sister Tillie, who had barely escaped from the servants of Prince Poxquand the Undying. Tillie led the Irregulars to a dog kennel in the Old City where the Smiling Ones were dying after a mission into Prince Poxquand’s manor went bad. In the kennel, they found the dead Smiling Ones, some hound archons trapped in hound form, and a little girl. The archons asked the Irregulars to take the girl and one hound to a portal through which she can escape. They agreed, and fled from the city, though they were pursued by extraplanar bounty hunters hired by Poxquand. After dealing with them, they continued to a special crossroads, where they used the magic lantern to summon the spirit of Walker Govanti, who told them where to find the Footmen. The Irregulars then traveled southeast into Ahlissa, to a portal through which the girl and her archon guardian escaped. The Irregulars then traveled further into Ahlissa, to the Barony of Stel and the hideout of the Footmen. Upon arriving at the Footmen’s estate, the building collapsed after a series of explosions. Darien and a few guards emerged, and a fight ensued, after which Darien surrendered. The Irregulars then returned to Founder’s Reach and handed Darien over to the Prefects.
- Readying 7: Clinorus gives the magic lantern to the Irregulars.
- Readying 8: Sister Tillie wakes up the Irregulars in the early morning. They go to the dog kennel, talk to the archons, and leave. They fight the bounty hunters in the afternoon and reach the crossroads that night.
- Readying 9: The Irregulars take the girl to the portal.
- Readying 14: The Irregulars arrive in Stel and fight Darien.
- Readying 16: The Irregulars catch a caravan heading to Founder’s Reach.
- Readying 26: The Irregulars arrive in Founder’s Reach.